Predator Electric Router Edge Profiling Machine Kit, Variable Speed
Hydroplaning System Kit Includes:
(1) Predator Base (#5361)
(1) Makita 9566CV 6" SJS High-Power Cut-Off VS Angle Grinder (#9379)
MFR Item #21547
Finally, a Stone Router Easy to Use and Doesn't Need 220 volt power.
The Predator Electric Edge Profiling Router has all the power needed to quickly profile the inside of your sink as well as the edge in record time!
Another Design Breakthrough
David Delarm is at it again, taking design to a higher level, making things simple and affordable. He has capitalized on innovative materials and design concepts pioneered when he created the Raptor next-generation rail saw.
David’s goal was to use modern technology to create a tool easier to control and use. The Predator will profile the edge of stone using standard profile bits, and requires only 3” of surface to balance the tool. This allows the Predator to profile sink cut-outs as easily as edge profiles.
Power To Spare
Like every other component of the Predator, the choice of the Makita 9566CV was no accident. With a 13 amp, 4000-10000 RPM, variable speed motor, the Predator is strong and durable.
Unlike a belt-driven router that can bog down, you will be amazed at the strength of this Milwaukee. Even with harder to shape profiles like ogee, the Predator has power to spare!
Look at ALL the Advantages:
- Can be used with standard router bits for profiling any edge
- Hydroplaning water base
- Router bit height adjustment
- 22 mm spindle (Comes with adapter for 5/8" to 22 mm)
- Lock line water supply directly on the router bit
- Power exceeds 3.5 hp, which is more than many routers on the market today
- Easy to handle
- No belt to slip or break
- Can be used to profile the edges of countertops, as well as the inside of sink holes
- Priced just right!
Notice: Please read and understand the Owner’s Manual before operating any machinery to avoid damage or risk of bodily injury.