Makita VC4710 12 Gallon Wet/Dry Vacuum
Gross Container Size: 12 Gallons
Wet Capacity: 8 Gallons
Air Flow Rate: 135 CFM
Static Water Lift: 92"
Filter Cleaning: Yes
HEPA filter: Optional
Equipped Filter Efficiency: 99.95% of 2 microns
Working Sound Level: 59 dB(A)
Cord Length: 24.6 Feet
Dry Weight: 27 Lbs.
Shipping Weight: 40.8 Lbs.
MFR Item #VC4710
Makita VC4710 12 Gallon Wet/Dry Vacuum
It's All The Power You Need!
GUARANTEED Best Prices Online or Offline. IF you find a better price we'll not just match, we'll beat it.
The Model VC4710 is a great dust collection system. It offers an extensive range of features and is a top performer in the jobsite vacuum category. This is a best-in-class solution for dust extraction in concrete and stone fabrication applications.
The VC4710 is powered by a 12 AMP motor that generates 135 CFM of suction power and 92” of water lift to take on the most challenging applications. This vacuum combines power with less noise and less weight with a smaller footprint, particularly for indoor and room-to-room applications. It has a vacuum motor chamber constructed of quality sound-absorbing materials, delivering an operating sound level of only 59 dB(A).
Precision lightweight motor components and more efficient air ducting allowed engineers to reduce the weight to only 27 lbs. For improved stability, the VC4710 has wide-set urethane rear wheels and enlarged steel caster front wheels to create a lower center of gravity for improved stability and easier movement.
On-Board Tool-Activated Outlet, with Innovative Automatic Filter-Cleaning System
The vac includes an on-board tool-activated outlet that starts and stops the vacuum with power tool usage. The VC4710 also features an Automatic Filter Cleaning System with blow-back feature, which is timed at set intervals to maintain filter performance. It features two flat main Nano filters engineered to maximize the container volume and improve efficiency, while capturing 99.95% of particles size 2 microns and larger.
The optional Certified HEPA main filter captures 99.97% of particles size .3 microns and larger, which meets or exceeds the Department of Energy’s standard for HEPA filters. Included standard is a 1-3/8” x 16’ Anti-Static Hose, which is ideal for fabricators in a shop environment.
- Powerful 12 AMP motor generates 135 CFM of suction power and 92" of water lift to take on the most challenging applications
- Motor chamber constructed of quality sound-absorbing materials resulting in a quiet operating sound level of 59 dB(A)
- Utilizes precision lightweight motor components and efficient air ducting to produce a vacuum weight of only 27 lbs.
- Automatic Filter Cleaning System with blow-back feature is timed at set intervals to maintain filter performance for longer filter life
- Rocker valve isolates reverse air flow through each filter separately to not interrupt suction
- Onboard tool-activated outlet starts and stops vacuum with power tool usage
- 10 second delay after power tool shut off to clear hose of remaining debris
- Soft start function for lower amp-draw at start-up
- Integrated cord reel and hose brackets for operator convenience
- Variable speed control dial for a variety of applications
- Large, wide-set, urethane rear wheels create a lower center of gravity for better stability
- Enlarged steel caster front wheels are engineered for easy movement over rough surfaces
- Equipped with 24.6' cord and 16' anti-static hose, for better reach and suction performance
- Removable accessory storage tray for optional accessories and parts
- Quick-release latches for easy removal and disposal of collected materials from canister
- Lower profile flat filter design maximizes the container volume and improves efficiency
- ETL certified to ANSI 1017 standard for vacuums with onboard power outlet
- Meets the EPA (RRP) rule for HEPA vacuums only with the optional main HEPA filter installed
- Efficient main nano filter set (captures 99.95% particles 2 microns and larger)