Makita PW5001C 4" Wet Polisher
No Load Speed: 2,000 - 4,000 RPM
Spindle Thread: 5/8" - 11 UNC
Overall Length: 14-1/8"
Variable Speed Control Dial: Yes
GFCI Plug: Yes
Net Weight: 5.1 Lbs.
Shipping Weight: 8.36 Lbs.
Makita PW5001C Wet Polisher
This Electronic Wet Stone Polisher is a favorite for professional stone work. The PW5001C combines 7.9 AMP power and variable speed control with optimum speed settings, soft start for smooth start-ups, and more. The result is a fast and powerful stone polisher with precision engineering for professional stone finish work.
7.9 AMP Power with Variable Speed Control
The PW5001C is powered by a 7.9 AMP motor with variable speed dial that provides optimum speed settings from 2,000-4,000 RPM. The electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load, and the soft start feature ensures smooth start-ups. It also includes a Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) plug, and an overload switch to protect from armature failure.
Comfort And Ergonomics
The PW5001C weighs just 5.1 lbs. and is built with ease-of-use features for extended operation. The durable housing cover protects the industrial die cast aluminum gear housing. The common fitting accepts the most popular water hose connections, and the three holes at the spindle top evenly spread water to the pad and prevent the pad from clogging. A side handle is included.
Versatile Design For A Range Of Applications
Makita’s PW5001C is precision engineered for professional stone polishing applications.
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application between 2,000-4,000 RPM
- Soft start feature for smooth start-ups
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load
- Common fitting accepts the most popular water hose connections
- Powerful 7.9 AMP motor with less weight (5.1 lbs.)
- High power-to-weight ratio for reduced operator fatigue
- Housing cover protects the industrial die cast aluminum gear housing
- 3 holes at the spindle top evenly spread water to the pad and prevents the pad from clogging
- Overload switch to protect armature failure
- Includes a ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) plug