Braxton-Bragg, LLC is proud to partner with Susan G. Komen East Tennessee to support the ongoing research and services in preventative care for breast cancer.

The Susan G. Komen East TN Mission is to provide funding for breast health services, breast cancer education and outreach in the 24 surrounding counties, including the Knoxville and Tri-Cities regions.

Through events like the Komen Knoxville Race for the Cure® and Komen Tri-Cities Race for the Cure® Komen East TN invests 75% of the funds raised to support vital local breast health services in the Knoxville and Tri-Cities regions. It dedicates the remaining 25% to national research to find the cures.

If you'd like to promote our Braxton-Bragg Team, click the "Support Our Team" certificate below and donate to the cause!

The main event will be held at the World's Fair Park, 963 World’s Fair Park Drive, Knoxville, TN 37916, on October 21st, 2017 at 8am. We're expecting about 6-10k people to show up. Braxton-Bragg, LLC representatives will be there under a tent with free swag, including other local businesses in support for finding the cure to these cancers that have taken so much from many people's lives.

Come and join us!