Hercules Floor Machine, 17"
Power: 1.5 HP, 180 frame, TEFC dual capacitor DC motor. 115-230V, 60 Hz power
The Hercules Floating Head Floor Machine
The new 17” Hercules Floor Machine is an ideal piece of equipment for Stripping, Scrubbing, Resurfacing floors with its floating head.
This floor machine has innovative engineering, modern design, and offers user safety. The unique “Floating Head” handle carriage design provides 100% contact with the floor and steers the glide in forward and backward movement. It is unlike the side-to-side movements of traditional rotary machines in the industry today.
- Power: 1.5 HP, 180 frame, TEFC dual capacitor DC motor. 115-230V, 60 Hz power. 50 ft. 2-pc, (12-3) SJTOW industrial power cord
- Drive System is a triple-planetary XHD 11:1 helical-cut industrial gears with case-hardened steel coupler that drives brushes and pads at 165 RPM
- Modern Design
- WD Wheels Down handle disassembles in 60 seconds without tools, for transport and storage
- All steel construction with welded “Floating Head” frame
- Powder-coated steel handle with 5-position pin lock
- HD motor guard.
- Steel brush covers with wraparound bumper
- Thumb-operated safety switch
- Dual steel operating triggers
- Negative pressure on/off switch
- 2” x 8” non-marking load bearing, ball bearing wheels
- Includes 80 lb. weight set
- Safety features: Quiet 66 dB operation. Meets GS42 standard. UL/CUL listed