DEMO Hercules Electric Router Edge Profile Machine, Single Speed
Specs: 230 Volt, 2.4 HP, 12.8 Amp, 98 Lbs
21 Upgrades Implemented So Far...
This Hydroplaning Router can be used in practically any shop without installing the special voltage regulators or 3-phase wiring required by other models of routers!
Versatile, Fast & Safe - The Hercules® excels at milling and shaping your granite or marble slab edges - just connect the Hercules® to a standard GFCI circuit and it works quickly and safely on your choice of profiles or slab thickness.
And the 22mm tool holder shaft with 10mm female thread accepts virtually ANY brand of bit, making this the most popular and versatile router Braxton-Bragg offers.
The Hydroplaning System used on the Hercules Single Speed model has been a tested and perfected after years of industry use. A Quick-Connect water fitting allows you to tap into a common faucet water supply, in the shop or on the job site.
PLUS... The Hercules® Single Speed Router comes with Braxton-Bragg’s 30-day risk-free, money-back guarantee, and the manufacturer’s 12-Month warranty.
The Hercules® Router gets the job done, and Braxton-Bragg’s great price allows you room for a lot of profit on your jobs!
Look at all these advantages:
- All models will quickly and safely mill and shape the edges of slabs of marble, granite or other stone materials in various profiles and thicknesses
- Comes with a 12-month warranty
- Ground Fault Interrupter (GFCI) comes with variable speed models
- Built-in quick disconnect fitting to attach to your water supply
- 22mm shaft for tool holder
- 10mm female thread
- Accepts virtually all brands of bits
Notice: Please read and understand the Owner’s Manual before operating any machinery to avoid damage or risk of bodily injury.