Groves Slab Bundle Rack, 5' Overall Length
Length: 5 Feet
Weight: 260 Lbs.
Groves Slab Bundle Rack 5' Overall Length
Store natural stonewith ease in this well designed, patented rack!
- Capacity: 6,000 lbs. per opening (3,000 lbs. per post evenly distributed)
- Rails designed with slots to hold 2 x 4’s which protect the slab edges and the finish on the rails (2 x 4’s not included)
- Complete with 11” connector tube for butting rails together in a straight line for desired length
- Rails built with 2” square holes spaced 4” apart (10 holes). A steal plate with identical holes is welded and boxed inside the rail, 1” up from the bottom
- 2” square tube posts and 2” square rubber post caps to separate bundles and slabs
- Heavy-duty powder coated finish for storing small fabricated parts and cut-offs , standard size slabs and oversized size slabs
SAFETY WARNING: Maximum weight allowed per opening is 6,000 lbs. (3,000 lb. per post). Minimum of 2-degree angle when dropping stone in between posts. Inspect posts each time used
Note: When assembled the overall height of the posts are 5.5” less then listed (EXAMPLE: 60” post will be 54.5” above the top of the rail)
Dimensions2 x 5' each