Better-Bench 30, 1-Piece, 30" x 21.5" x 3" (BB30C)
MFR Item #BB-30
Dimensions30" x 21.5" x 3"
Tile Shower Bench by Better-Bench 30, 1-Piece, 30" x 21.5" x 3" (BB30C)
Better-Bench System is Simply a Better Way to Install and Tile a Shower Bench
Better-Bench is an easy to install bench-forming system that replaces the complex methods currently in use. This fully independent supporting unit can be mounted to most vertical surfaces quickly and efficiently, saving the installer valuable time. What once took days can now be done in about an hour!
- Engineered 400 lb. load capacity on all bench products. 100 lb load capacity on the Better Tray (BT-17)
- Install before or after finish tile is applied to vertical surfaces
- Self-supporting, one piece frame is easy to install with supplied fasteners
- Requiring no additional waterproofing or structural reinforcement
- Use in wet or dry locations; mount over any U.B.C. approved substrate material
- Durable and safe
- Takes only minutes to mount, place mortar mix (sand & cement), and tile as desired
- Long lasting and corrosion resistant materials throughout
- Comes with six 3/16" hollow wall fasteners
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
Products are produced of an alloyed aluminum and are sent as one piece. All products are supplied with hollow wall anchors and wood screws. Fastening to studs, blocking, or other framing members is not required. If framing members are encountered, discard hollow wall anchor and use provided screw with an appropriate pilot hole.
Construction Tip: 12 x 2-1/2" wood screws may also be needed, but do not come supplied with the Better Bench kit.