Alpha Vacuum Brazed Profile Wheels
Alpha Vacuum Brazed Router Profile Wheels
When you need that perfect Demi-Bullnose edge, you need the tool that can do it easily.
Alpha recognized the need for a wheel for use on granite, engineered stone, concrete, crystallized glass and porcelain slabs. As a result, we are proud to introduce the Alpha Profiler B-Series, designed to produce 3/16”, 3/8”, 1/2” or 3/4” demi-bullnose edge on slabs and tiles. Alpha created this wet-cutting wheel by making use of the latest vacuum brazed technology and utilizing diamonds best suited for harder materials. Equipped with a 5/8”-11 female thread and internal water passage holes, the Alpha Profiler B-Series will fit the AIR-680, AWP-158, VSP-320 and other brands of center water-feed polishers. The nylon guide slides along the surface and the rotary touchier controls the depth of cut to make this tool nearly “goof-proof”. An operator with little or no fabrication skills can easily create a perfect roundover on tiles or slabs. Designed with the tile contractor in mind, slab fabricators will also value the benefits of using the Alpha Profiler B-Series. Use this wheel to create a perfect roundover edge treatment and polish it with Ceramica EX for a superior professional finish.
- Create A Perfect Demi-Bullnose/Roundover Edge Treatment
- Use On Granite, Engineered Stone, Marble, Concrete, Crystallized Glass and Porcelain Slabs
- Great for Hardscapes and Porcelain Pavers
- Nylon Guide and Rotary Touchier Assures The Proper Depth of Cut Is Achieved
- Equipped with A 5/8”-11 Female Thread and Internal Water Passage Holes
- Fits On All Popular Water-Fed Polishers