Viper® Professional Dry Polishing Pads
Why is Viper the best selling polishing pad in the industry?
1. Diamond Concentration: Our premium and special pads contain 3-8 times more diamonds than Low quality pads. This will affect speed, life and polishing quality.
2. Diamond Quality: We used multi-crystallized diamonds. Diamond will break as needed and new sharp angles are being exposed as diamonds wear out. This will result in:
(a) High polishing speed throughout pads' life
(b) Will help the next finer polishing pad to polish faster and easier (because newly exposed smaller angles, 100 grit pads can have 300 grit finish)
(c) Less overlay scratches which the next finer polishing pad will have difficult time to remove.
3. We use Ni coated diamonds. Coated diamonds have better heat-resisting property and stronger bond with resin.
4. Higher quality resin(polyimide) which has higher heat and abrasion resisting properties is used.
5. Computer controlled and automated production line offer consistent sintering temperature/pressure and accurate weight for each pad for absolute consistency of every pad.
Guaranteed Quality – All our products carry a 30-day, risk-free, money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return it for a prompt and courteous refund.